It’s the time of the year again! Christmas trees, Christmas lights, and Christmas cookies… it’s easy to get carried away with the spirit of the season. But is this really what Christmas is all about? Maybe this year we can have some Christmas spirit, the fruity right way.
The greatest gifts you can give to others this Christmas (and year-round!) are the gifts of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Bearing the Fruit of the Spirits this Christmas, we hope that this collection will serve as a reminder to help you apply them so that this Christmas is truly a joyful & fruitilicious one.
Goodness is action; it’s not something we do only for the sake of being virtuous. When we strive to be “good” only for our own benefit, it is not truly goodness that we possess. In Greek, the word goodness, “agathosune,” means “an uprightness of heart and life” (Thayer & Strong, 1995).
This simple white beaded mask chain embellished with mini blueberries all around! Something fun and fruity for the minimalist. Wear it as a mask chain or hook the 2 clasps together as a necklace!
- Length: 40 / 48 / 65 cm
- 3mm white seed beads, with 4mm seed beads as blueberries
- Large heart shaped clasp in 16K gold; suitable for most mask loops
- Optional personalisation in white round beads with gold letterings available
- Convert it to a sunglasses chain with this optional add-on grips
- Model is wearing 40cm length