In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, EuniqYou will be collaborating with Breathe Essentials Co. to host our first physical workshop! We will be creating a Jesmonite Trinket Tray + a Mask Chain embellished with handpainted boob-like beads.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide. Part of the proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Foundation.
Join us to create your own beautiful marble coasters using eco-friendly, coloured Jesmonite tray and stay safe with your own DIY personalised mask chain. Learn the methods behind creating your very own euniq art!
Our workshop is for anyone who is interested to get hands-on basic beadwork and learn the art of jesmonite casting!
What you will expect to learn:
- Introduction to the materials required
- Fun and therapeutic jesmonite colour mixing & pouring
- Basic beadwork & finishing methods
- Create & design a jesmonite trinket tray & mask chain in your own style home!
Our minimum group size is 4 pax (to start) & maximum group size for workshops are 6 pax. For the safety of all participants and instructors, it is a mask on activity at all times. No food & drinks allowed. We will also appreciate that you come in the pink of health for the workshop. However, if you happen to be sick on the day of the workshop (have the flu, cough etc.), please refer to our T&Cs for further information. Only workshop students can be present at any point during the workshop as we have limited space in the studio.
- Water-based composite material
- Safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs
- Excellent chemical stability, heat stability, and UV resistance
- Its natural colour is an off white/cream and is widely used for casting decorative objects
- Irregular euniq shaped tray
DIY Mask Chain
- 4mm pink (of different shades) & black seed beads
- 1 pair of handpainted boob-like wooden beads
- 4 x choice of embellishments
- 16K gold plated clasps & findings
- 48 cm long mask chain
About Breathe Essentials
Breathe Essentials, a luxurious lifestyle brand that would bring affordable, homegrown essential oils and scented candles to those who would need them. Charlene wanted to share her good experiences, and create products that could uplift people’s spirits and also provide comfort.
EuniqYou is about capturing stories —big or small with personalised jewellery. We make any piece of jewellery more meaningful by adding your personal story to it through the use of initials, zodiac sign, birthstone or an engraving of the writing of a loved one.
Each piece is personalised and handmade-to-order for you to wear close to your heart.